Pirates vs Angels Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (49-69, 25-37 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (58-62, 29-29 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
Pirates vs Angels Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+144) | LAA: (-166)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-124) | LAA: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 18% | LAA: 82%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Trevor Williams (4-5, 5.06 ERA) | LAA: Griffin Canning (4-6, 4.76 ERA)
Pirates vs Angels Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last six games against the Angels.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Pittsburgh's last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Angels' last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 road games.
Pirates vs Angels Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Trevor Williams is 2-3 with a 4.17 ERA in nine road starts this season. He has never faced the Angels in his career.
- Griffin Canning is 3-2 with a 4.33 ERA in nine home appearances (eight starts) this season. He has never faced Pittsburgh in his career.
Pirates vs Angels Prop Bet
All Pirates-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Trevor Williams - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-144) – Trevor Williams is having a down year following his breakout 2018 campaign. Even when he pitched better last season, Williams was never a great source of strikeouts and is averaging just 7.04 K/9 this season. To make matters worse, tonight he will face a Los Angeles Angels team that strikes out less than any team in the majors other than the Houston Astros. Williams has also failed to record at least five strikeouts in five of his last seven starts.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.