Mercury vs Sun WNBA Game Info
Phoenix Mercury (7-6, 3-4 Away) vs. Connecticut Sun (9-6, 6-1 Home)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT
Mercury vs Sun Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (+180) | CON: (-225)
Spread: PHO: +5 (-110) | CON: -5 (-110)
Total: 153 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: PHO: (+600) | CON: (+350)
Mercury vs Sun Betting Trends & Stats
- Phoenix is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Phoenix is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Connecticut is 0-5 ATS in its last five games
- Connecticut is 5-2 ATS at home this year.
- Phoenix was 3-1 straight up and 4-0 ATS against Connecticut last season.
Mercury vs Sun Prop Bet
All Mercury-Sun betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Away Team Total Points (Phoenix): Under 37 – Despite being in the top half of the WNBA standings, Phoenix has been one of the lowest scoring teams in the league this season. They're ninth (out of 12 teams) in points per game (75.0) and rank 11th in pace (74.7). Phoenix is also coming off of an extreme over-performance on Wednesday, in which they beat the Washington Mystics, the best team in the league, by 23 points as a double-digit road dog. It's reasonable to expect a slow start from the Mercury in a possible let-down spot against a solid Sun defense.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.