Phillies vs Red Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
Phillies vs Red Sox Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (8-9, 1-1 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (6-17, 3-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Phillies vs Red Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-136) | BOS: (+118)
Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+110) | BOS: +1.5 (-130)
Total: 11 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PHI: (92%) | BOS: (8%)
World Series Odds: PHI: (+3300) | BOS: (+8500)
Phillies vs Red Sox Probable Pitchers
Phillies: Zach Eflin (0-1, 3.60 ERA)
Red Sox: Zack Godley (0-2, 8.16 ERA)
Phillies vs Red Sox Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Philadelphia Phillies
Over/Under: Under 11.0
Phillies vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 5-11 straight up in its last 16 games against Boston.
- Philadelphia is 1-7 straight up in its last eight road games.
- Boston is 0-8 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last six games.
Phillies vs Red Sox Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.29 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.47 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 4.26 runs per game this season (T-No. 22 in MLB).
- Boston is surrendering 6.22 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!