The Philadelphia Phillies versus the Miami Marlins is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Phillies vs Marlins Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (60-48) vs. Miami Marlins (49-59)
- Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-260) | MIA: (+215)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-120) | MIA: +1.5 (-100)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Phillies vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Zack Wheeler (10-5) for the Philadelphia Phillies, and Braxton Garrett (2-5) for the Miami Marlins.
Phillies vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (63.0%)
Phillies vs Marlins Moneyline
- Philadelphia is the favorite, -260 on the moneyline, while Miami is a +215 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Marlins Spread
- The Phillies are hosting the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Phillies are -120 to cover the runline, with the Marlins being -100.
Phillies vs Marlins Over/Under
- The over/under for the Phillies versus Marlins contest on August 9 has been set at 7.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Phillies have come away with 39 wins in the 67 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has yet to lose in three games when named as moneyline favorite of -260 or better.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over the total in 56 of their 109 opportunities.
- The Marlins are 18-39 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 31.6% of those games).
- Miami has played as a moneyline underdog of +215 or longer in just two games this season, which they won both.
- Miami has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 50 times this season for a 50-55-3 record against the over/under.