Phillies vs Marlins Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (43-39, 16-22 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (31-48, 14-27 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-142) | MIA: (+124)
Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+114) | MIA: +1.5 (-132)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 58% | MIA: 42%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Zach Eflin (7-7, 3.26 ERA) | MIA: Jordan Yamamoto (3-0, 0.95 ERA)
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the last five games between Philadelphia and Miami.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Miami is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Miami's last 12 home games against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Marlins Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.01 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Miami is averaging 3.50 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Zach Eflin has a 3-2 record with a 4.46 ERA in six career starts against Miami.
- Jordan Yamamoto has a 1-0 record with a 3.60 ERA in one career start against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Phillies-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zach Eflin - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-180) — Zach Eflin has struck out five or more batters in three of his last four appearances, averaging 1.02 Ks per inning over that stretch. Miami also averages 9.02 strikeouts per home game this season, which is the sixth-highest mark in the league.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.