The Saturday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the San Francisco Giants.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Phillies vs Giants Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (73-59) vs. San Francisco Giants (62-68)
- Date: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Phillies vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-124) | SF: (+106)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+128) | SF: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Phillies vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will start Noah Syndergaard (8-9, 3.98 ERA) against the Giants and Jakob Junis (4-4, 4.04 ERA).
Phillies vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (52.1%)
Phillies vs Giants Moneyline
- Philadelphia is a -124 favorite on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a +106 underdog at home.
Phillies vs Giants Spread
- The Phillies are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Giants. Philadelphia is +128 to cover the spread, while San Francisco is -154.
Phillies vs Giants Over/Under
- Phillies versus Giants on September 3 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over at -108 and the under set at -112.
Phillies vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been favorites in 86 games this season and have come away with the win 50 times (58.1%) in those contests.
- Philadelphia has a win-loss record of 45-29 when favored by -124 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 67 of their 133 opportunities.
- The Giants have won nine of the 38 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (23.7%).
- San Francisco has an 8-24 record (winning just 25% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer.
- San Francisco has played in 127 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 62 times (62-58-7).