Phillies vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Phillies vs Braves Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (9-13, 1-5 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (15-11, 9-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 22, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Park – Cumberland, GA
Phillies vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-116) | ATL: (+102)
Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+128) | ATL: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 9 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PHI: (N/A) | ATL: (N/A)
World Series Odds: PHI: (+3500) | ATL: (+1400)
Phillies vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Phillies: Zack Wheeler (3-0, 2.81 ERA)
Braves: Robbie Erlin (0-0, 5.40 ERA)
Phillies vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Philadelphia Phillies
Over/Under: Over 9.0
Phillies vs Braves Betting Trends
- Atlanta defeated Philadelphia yesterday, 11-2.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Philadelphia is 2-11 straight up in its last 13 road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Atlanta's last 10 games.
- Atlanta is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Phillies vs Braves Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.82 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.19 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.35 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!