Phillies vs Blue Jays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 13
By Duel Staff
The Philadelphia Phillies will face the Toronto Blue Jays in MLB action on Wednesday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Blue Jays Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (46-42) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (46-42)
- Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Phillies vs Blue Jays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-106) | TOR: (-110)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+158) | TOR: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Phillies vs Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Zack Wheeler (8-4), and Ross Stripling (4-3) getting the nod for the Toronto Blue Jays.
Phillies vs Blue Jays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (50.5%)
Phillies vs Blue Jays Moneyline
- Philadelphia is -106 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -110 favorite at home.
Phillies vs Blue Jays Spread
- The Blue Jays are hosting the Phillies, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Blue Jays are -192 to cover the spread, and the Phillies are +158.
Phillies vs Blue Jays Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Phillies-Blue Jays contest on July 13, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
Phillies vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in 30, or 54.5%, of the 55 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Philadelphia has won 29 of 52 games when listed as at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have hit the over in 46 of their 89 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Blue Jays have won eight of the 19 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (42.1%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer, Toronto has gone 8-10 (44.4%).
- Toronto has combined with opponents to go over the total 43 times this season for a 43-37-3 record against the over/under.