Monday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Phillies vs Cardinals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (46-40) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (46-42)
- Date: Monday, July 11, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Phillies vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-118) | STL: (+100)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+158) | STL: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Phillies vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Aaron Nola (5-6), and Miles Mikolas (5-7) answering the bell for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Phillies vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (52.1%)
Phillies vs Cardinals Moneyline
- St. Louis is the underdog, +100 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -118 favorite despite being on the road.
Phillies vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are +1.5 on the spread (-192 to cover), and Philadelphia is +158 to cover the runline.
Phillies vs Cardinals Over/Under
- Phillies versus Cardinals on July 11 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -108 and the under set at -112.
Phillies vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in 30, or 55.6%, of the 54 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Philadelphia has a mark of 29-22 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have gone over in 46 of their 87 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cardinals have won 17 of the 43 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (39.5%).
- St. Louis has an 11-24 record (winning only 31.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- St. Louis has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 89 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 41 of those games (41-44-4).