Wyndham Championship Tournament Info
Date: Aug. 1 - Aug. 4, 2019
First Tee Time: Thursday, Aug. 1 at 7 a.m. EST
Location: Sedgefield Country Club - Greensboro, NC
Course Stats: Par 70 (7,127 yards)
Defending Champion: Brandt Snedeker
PGA Tour Odds for Wyndham Championship
All betting odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline (Best Odds):
- Webb Simpson (+900)
- Hideki Matsuyama (+1400)
- Collin Morikawa (+1600)
- Jordan Spieth (+1600)
- Patrick Reed (+1800)
- Billy Horschel (+2000)
- Brandt Snedeker (+2000)
- Paul Casey (+2000)
- Viktor Hovland (+2900)
Wyndham Championship Betting Trends
- Brandt Snedeker beat out Webb Simpson to win the 2018 Wyndham Championship title.
- Webb Simpson won this event in 2011 and has seven top-11 finishes here since 2010.
- Billy Horschel has a T-5 in 2016 and a T-11 in 2018 at this event.
- Hideki Matsuyama has a T-3 and two top-15 finishes on this course.
Wyndham Championship Prop Bet
All PGA Tour betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Finishing Position - Top 5: Webb Simpson (+250) – As we touched upon briefly above, no one has played this course like Webb Simpson. Since 2010, he has never missed a cut at this event (9-for-9) and shot a 62 here last year on his way to a second-place finish. Add that to his win in 2011, and Simpson goes into this tournament playing great golf at a place he has dominated in the past.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.