The Wednesday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Penn State Nittany Lions and the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Penn State vs Minnesota Point Spread
Minnesota is a 3.5-point underdog against Penn State. Minnesota is -110 to cover the spread, and Penn State is -110.
Penn State vs Minnesota Over/Under
The over/under for the Penn State versus Minnesota game on March 9 has been set at 125.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Penn State vs Minnesota Moneyline
Penn State is a -166 favorite on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a +138 underdog.
Penn State vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Penn State win (59%)
Penn State vs Minnesota Betting Trends
- Penn State has 16 wins in 28 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- As a 3.5-point favorite or greater, the Nittany Lions have two wins ATS (2-5).
- Out of 28 Penn State games so far this year, 10 have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Minnesota is 13-16-0 this year.
- The Golden Gophers are 8-11 as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 29 Minnesota games so far this year, 17 have hit the over.
Penn State vs Minnesota Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Penn State: (-166) | Minnesota: (+138)
- Spread: Penn State: -3.5 (-110) | Minnesota: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 125.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)