Penn State vs Indiana Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Penn State vs Indiana Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Penn State Nittany Lions (20-6, 10-5 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (17-9, 7-8 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Assembly Hall – Bloomington, IN
Penn State vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-125) | IND: (+105)
Spread: PSU: -1 (-120) | IND: +1 (+100)
Total: 143 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: 78% | IND: 22%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PSU: (+3000) | IND: (+9000)
Penn State vs Indiana Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 49.1%
Penn State vs Indiana Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Indiana, 64-49, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 29, 2020.
- Indiana is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Indiana is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Penn State is 7-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Indiana's last 15 games.
- Penn State lost to Illinois, 62-56, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- Indiana defeated Minnesota, 68-56, on the road its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.