Penn State vs Arkansas Bowl Game Info
2022 College Football Outback Bowl
Penn State Nittany Lions (7-5) vs. No. 21 Arkansas Razorbacks (8-4)
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2022
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Penn State vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-114) | ARK: (-106)
Spread: PSU: -1 (-110) | ARK: +1 (-110)
Total: 48 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Penn State vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arkansas Razorbacks win (52.8%)
Penn State vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Penn State and Arkansas.
- Penn State is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games as the favorite.
- Arkansas is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in five of Penn State's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Arkansas' last eight games played in January.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.