The NHL's Sunday schedule includes the Pittsburgh Penguins facing the Nashville Predators.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Penguins vs Predators Game Info
- Pittsburgh Penguins (41-22-10) vs. Nashville Predators (41-26-4)
- Date: Sunday, April 10, 2022
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Venue: PPG Paints Arena -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Penguins vs Predators Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-172) | NAS: (+142)
- Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+136) | NAS: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Penguins vs Predators Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Penguins win (59.5%)
Penguins vs Predators Spread
- The Predators are underdogs by 1.5 goals on the road versus the Penguins. The Predators are -166 to cover the spread, and the Penguins are +136.
Penguins vs Predators Over/Under
- A combined goal total of 6.5 has been set for Penguins-Predators on April 10, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Penguins vs Predators Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Penguins-Predators, Pittsburgh is the favorite at -172, and Nashville is +142 playing on the road.