Penguins vs Blue Jackets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 22
On Tuesday in the NHL, the Pittsburgh Penguins are up against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Penguins vs Blue Jackets Game Info
- Pittsburgh Penguins (38-16-9) vs. Columbus Blue Jackets (32-28-3)
- Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: PPG Paints Arena -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Penguins vs Blue Jackets Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-330) | CBJ: (+260)
- Spread: PIT: -1.5 (-128) | CBJ: +1.5 (+104)
- Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Penguins vs Blue Jackets Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Penguins win (70.8%)
Penguins vs Blue Jackets Spread
The Penguins are favored by 1.5 goals at home versus the Blue Jackets. The Penguins are -128 to cover the spread, while the Blue Jackets are +104.
Penguins vs Blue Jackets Over/Under
The over/under for the Penguins vs Blue Jackets matchup is 6.5, with +100 odds on the over and -122 on the under.
Penguins vs Blue Jackets Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Blue Jackets-Penguins, Columbus is the underdog at +260, and Pittsburgh is -330 playing at home.