The New Orleans Pelicans versus the Portland Trail Blazers is on the NBA schedule for Wednesday.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Pelicans vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- New Orleans Pelicans (32-43) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (27-48)
- Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Moda Center -- Portland, Oregon
Pelicans vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NO: (-1100) | POR: (+700)
- Spread: NO: -13.5 (-110) | POR: +13.5 (-110)
- Total: 228.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Pelicans vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- New Orleans has 39 wins in 75 games against the spread this year.
- There have been 30 New Orleans games (out of 75) that went over the total this season.
- Against the spread, Portland is 29-45-1 this year.
- As 13.5-point underdogs or greater, the Trail Blazers are 3-2-1 against the spread.
- This season, 35 of Portland's 75 games have hit the over.
Pelicans vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pelicans win (62.1%)
Pelicans vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Pelicans are at the Trail Blazers, and favored by 13.5 points. New Orleans is -110 to cover the spread, with Portland being -110.
Pelicans vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
Pelicans versus Trail Blazers, on March 30, has an over/under of 228.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Pelicans vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
The Pelicans vs Trail Blazers moneyline has New Orleans as a -1100 favorite, while Portland is a +700 underdog at home.