Pelicans vs Clippers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Pelicans vs Clippers Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (28-37) vs Los Angeles Clippers (44-21)
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Pelicans vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (+176) | LAC: (-210)
Spread: NO: +5 (-110) | LAC: -5 (-110)
Total: 231 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: 19% | LAC: 81%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: NO: (+10000) | LAC: (+320)
Pelicans vs Clippers Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against the Clippers.
- The total has hit the under in six of New Orleans' last nine games.
- The Clippers are 4-1 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Clippers' last five games.
Pelicans vs Clippers Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 116.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 4 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 116.8 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are averaging 116.0 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.6 PPG this season (T-No. 12 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!