Pelicans vs Pacers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New Orleans Pelicans (8-12, 3-7 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (12-10, 7-6 Home)
Date: Friday, Feb. 5, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Pelicans vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-102) | IND: (-116)
Spread: NO: +1 (-110) | IND: -1 (-110)
Total: 228 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (41%) | IND: (59%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NO: (+12000) | IND: (+4900)
Pelicans vs Pacers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pelicans vs Pacers Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Indiana.
- The total has hit the over in eight of New Orleans' last nine games.
- Indiana is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Indiana's last six games.
- New Orleans defeated Phoenix, 123-101, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 3, 2021.
- Indiana lost to Milwaukee, 130-110, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.