Patriots vs Bengals Game Info
New England Patriots (10-3, 5-2 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (1-12, 1-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Patriots vs Bengals Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (-400) | CIN: (+330)
Spread: NE: -10 (+105) | CIN: +10 (-125)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: 96% | CIN: 4%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: NE: (+260) | CIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: NE: (+650) | CIN: (N/A)
Patriots vs Bengals Betting Trends
- New England is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Cincinnati.
- New England is 15-3 straight up in its last 18 games.
- Cincinnati is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight home games against New England.
- The total has hit the over in six of Cincinnati's last eight games against New England.
Patriots vs Bengals Stats
- New England is averaging 26.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 12.9 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is averaging 15.2 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 25.0 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- New England lost to the Kansas City Chiefs, 23-16, at home in Week 14.
- Cincinnati lost to the Cleveland Browns, 27-19, on the road in Week 14.
Patriots vs Bengals Prop Bet
All Patriots-Bengals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Patriots) Total Points: Under 24.5 Points (-110) – As dominant as the Patriots have been this year, their offense has seriously struggled to get things going recently. Over their last four games, the Patriots are averaging 17.0 points per game (PPG). New England likely has the edge considering its defense is surrendering just 12.9 PPG this season, but the Patriots' offense hasn't eclipsed 24 points since Week 8, and they could struggle to hit this total.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.