Panthers vs Packers Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 10
By Zach Brunner
Panthers vs Packers Game Info
Carolina Panthers (5-3, 3-1 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (7-2, 4-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, WI
Panthers vs Packers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+210) | GB: (-245)
Spread: CAR: +5.5 (-125) | GB: -5.5 (+105)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAR: 35% | GB: 65%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CAR: (+4800) | GB: (+1300)
Panthers vs Packers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in Carolinas's last five games against Green Bay.
- Carolina is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Green Bay is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Green Bay's last seven games.
Panthers vs Packers Stats
- Carolina is averaging 26.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 25.5 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 25.1 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 21.0 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Carolina defeated the Tennessee Titans, 30-20, at home in Week 9.
- Green Bay lost to the Los Angeles Chargers, 26-11, at home in Week 9.
Panthers vs Packers Prop Bet
All Panthers-Packers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Quarter Spread: Green Bay Packers -1.5 (-118) — Following a game where the Packers looked sluggish and out of sync, Green Bay could come out of the gates fast, especially being at home. The Packers have scored at least one first quarter touchdown in all but one home game this season, outscoring opponents by an average of 4.4 points. Carolina has scored six total first quarter points across three road games this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.