On Sunday in the NHL, the Florida Panthers are playing the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding today's NHL betting odds.
Panthers vs Lightning Game Info
- Florida Panthers (58-18-6) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (51-23-8)
- Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- Venue: Amalie Arena -- Tampa, Florida
Panthers vs Lightning Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: FLA: (-115) | TB: (-104)
- Spread: FLA: +1.5 (-260) | TB: -1.5 (+210)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Panthers vs Lightning Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lightning win (54.3%)
Panthers vs Lightning Spread
- The Lightning are 1.5-goal favorites against the Panthers. The Lightning are +210 to cover the spread, while the Panthers are -260 to cover as a 1.5-goal underdog.
Panthers vs Lightning Over/Under
- The over/under for the Panthers versus Lightning game on May 22 has been set at 6.5, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Panthers vs Lightning Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Panthers-Lightning, Florida is the favorite at -115, and Tampa Bay is -104 playing at home.