Panthers vs Falcons Game Info
Carolina Panthers (5-7, 3-3 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (3-9, 1-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Panthers vs Falcons Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+132) | ATL: (-152)
Spread: CAR: +2 (+110) | ATL: -2 (-130)
Total: 48 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: 55% | ATL: 45%
Odds to Win NFC Championship: CAR: (+25000) | ATL: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CAR: (+70000) | ATL: (N/A)
Panthers vs Falcons Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the last five games between Carolina and Atlanta.
- The total has hit the over in six of Carolina's last eight games.
- Atlanta is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Carolina.
- Atlanta is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against Carolina.
Panthers vs Falcons Stats
- Carolina is averaging 23.3 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 13 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 26.7 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is averaging 21.7 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 26.9 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Carolina lost to the Washington Redskins, 29-21, at home in Week 13.
- Atlanta lost to the New Orleans Saints, 26-18, at home on Thanksgiving Day in Week 13.
Panthers vs Falcons Prop Bet
All Panthers-Falcons odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Carolina) Total Points: Over 23 (-110) – The Falcons have been playing better football as of late, but keeping opponents off the scoreboard at home has still been a struggle for this team. Atlanta has allowed 29.33 points per game (PPG) in its last three home games and has allowed 28.2 PPG at home on the season as a whole (No. 27 in the NFL). The Panthers were only able to put up three points when they hosted the Falcons in Week 12, but the former has been much better offensively on the road. Carolina is averaging 25.2 PPG on the road (tied for No. 8 in the NFL), compared to 21.5 PPG at home (No. 18 in the NFL).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.