Panthers vs Colts Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 16 NFL Game
Panthers vs Colts Game Info
Carolina Panthers (5-9, 3-4 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (6-8, 4-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Panthers vs Colts Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+235) | IND: (-280)
Spread: CAR: +6.5 (-110) | IND: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: 47% | IND: 53%
Panthers vs Colts Betting Trends
- Carolina is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Indianapolis.
- The total has hit the over in four of Carolina's last five road games.
- Indianapolis is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Indianapolis' last eight games at home.
Panthers vs Colts Stats
- Carolina is averaging 23.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 27.9 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is averaging 21.6 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 23.5 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Carolina lost to the Seattle Seahawks, 30-24, at home in Week 15.
- Indianapolis lost to the New Orleans Saints, 34-7, on "Monday Night Football" in Week 15.
Panthers vs Colts Prop Bet
All Panthers-Colts odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Indianapolis Colts by 14+ Points (+195) – The Panthers haven't won a road game since Week 4 and their defense is a huge reason why. Carolina has allowed a whopping 37.3 points per game (PPG) across its last four road games. The Colts sit in the middle of the pack in terms of scoring offense, but they have scored at least 30 points in two of their last four games and could have a shot at a blowout win based on how their defense has played at home as of late. In its last four home games, Indy is allowing just 18.3 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.