Panthers vs Capitals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for NHL Playoffs First Round Game 3
By Duel Staff
The Florida Panthers versus the Washington Capitals is on the NHL schedule for Saturday.
Get the latest NHL odds ahead of this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Panthers vs Capitals Game Info
- Florida Panthers (58-18-6) vs. Washington Capitals (44-26-12)
- Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Capital One Arena -- Washington, District of Columbia
Panthers vs Capitals Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: FLA: (-205) | WAS: (+168)
- Spread: FLA: -1.5 (+122) | WAS: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-132) | Under: (+108)
Panthers vs Capitals Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Panthers win (52.1%)
Panthers vs Capitals Spread
- The Panthers are at the Capitals, and favored by 1.5 goals. The Panthers are +122 to cover the spread, with the Capitals being -146.
Panthers vs Capitals Over/Under
- A combined goal total of 6.5 has been set for Panthers-Capitals on May 7, with the over at -132 and the under at +108.
Panthers vs Capitals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Capitals-Panthers, Washington is the underdog at +168, and Florida is -205 playing on the road.