The Saturday schedule in the NHL includes a matchup between the Florida Panthers and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NHL moneyline insights you need to know.
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Game Info
- Florida Panthers (56-15-6) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (51-21-6)
- Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: BB&T Center -- Sunrise, Florida
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: FLA: (-140) | TOR: (+116)
- Spread: FLA: -1.5 (+172) | TOR: +1.5 (-210)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+114) | Under: (-140)
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Spread
- The Maple Leafs are 1.5-goal road underdogs against the Panthers. The Maple Leafs are -210 to cover the spread, and the Panthers are +172.
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Over/Under
- Panthers versus Maple Leafs, on April 23, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being +114 and the under -140.
Panthers vs Maple Leafs Moneyline
- The Panthers vs Maple Leafs moneyline has Florida as a -140 favorite, while Toronto is a +116 underdog on the road.