Cover Photo: Getty Images
Padres vs Yankees Game Info
San Diego Padres (28-25, 14-11 Away) vs. New York Yankees (34-18, 17-10 Home)
Date: Monday May 27, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Padres vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+120) | NYY: (-138)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-156) | NYY: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 10 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 25% | NYY: 75%
Probable Pitcher: SD: Matt Strahm (2-3, 3.06 ERA) | NYY: Chad Green (0-2, 12.15 ERA)
Padres vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in five of San Diego's last six road games.
- San Diego is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The Yankees are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games against San Diego.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees' last five games.
Padres vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Padres-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 (-110) – Monday afternoon's Memorial Day game features two of the stingiest first-inning defenses in the league. The Padres have allowed opponents to score in the first inning in just 10 of their 53 total games on the season, which is the second-best mark in the league. No one in the MLB has held opponents to more scoreless first frames on the road than San Diego this year either, as Padres' opponents have scored a first-inning run in less than 10 percent of San Diego's away games. As for New York, the Yankees have limited opponents to scoring in only 13 of their 52 first innings on the season, which is the seventh best mark in the MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.