Cover Photo: Getty Images
Padres vs Giants Game Info
San Diego Padres (7-5, 3-2 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (4-8, 2-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 3:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Padres vs Giants Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (-108) | SF: (-108)
Spread: SD: -1.5 (+152) | SF: +1.5 (-180)
Total: 8 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 56% | SF: 44%
Starting Pitcher: SD: Nick Margevicious (0-1, 1.80 ERA) | SF: Dereck Rodriguez (1-1, 5.23 ERA)
Padres vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- San Diego is 33-52 straight up in division games since 2018.
- The total has gone over in six of San Diego's last eight games.
- The total has gone over in five of San Francisco's last seven games with one push.
- San Francisco is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- San Francisco is 37-49 against the spread (ATS) in home games since 2018.
Padres vs Giants Prop Bet
All Padres-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-110) – The Giants have yet to score a first-inning run in any of their 12 games this season. Meanwhile, the Padres have scored just three total first-inning runs in their 12 games. These clubs have also already faced off six times this season, and they have yet to score a first-inning run between them in one of these matchups, including the Giants' 7-2 victory on Tuesday.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.