MLB action on Sunday includes the San Diego Padres facing the Philadelphia Phillies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Phillies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (45-29) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (38-35)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-162) | PHI: (+136)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+132) | PHI: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Padres vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Diego Padres will give the start to Yu Darvish (7-3, 3.17 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Phillies will turn to Kyle Gibson (4-3, 4.06 ERA).
Padres vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (56.7%)
Padres vs Phillies Moneyline
San Diego is a -162 favorite on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a +136 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Phillies Spread
The Phillies are +1.5 on the spread (-160 to cover), and San Diego is +132 to cover the runline.
Padres vs Phillies Over/Under
An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Padres-Phillies on June 26, with the over being -112 and the under -108.
Padres vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 27 times (60%) in those games.
- This season, San Diego has been victorious 17 times in 24 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 30 of their 72 opportunities.
- The Phillies have gone 13-13 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 50% of those games).
- Philadelphia has a record of 4-3 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer (57.1%).
- Philadelphia has played in 74 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-32-1).