Packers vs Chiefs Game Info
Green Bay Packers (6-1, 2-0 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (5-2, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Packers vs Chiefs Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (-210) | KC: (+180)
Spread: GB: -4 (-120) | KC: +4 (+100)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GB: 75% | KC: 25%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: GB: (+1100) | KC: (+1000)
Packers vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Green Bay's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Kansas City's last 15 games.
- Kansas City is 12-5 straight up in its last 17 home games.
Packers vs Chiefs Stats
- Green Bay is averaging 26.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Green Bay has surrendered 19.9 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 28.9 PPG this season (tied for No. 3 in the NFL).
- Kansas City has surrendered 21.4 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Green Bay defeated the Oakland Raiders, 42-24, in Week 7.
- Kansas City defeated the Denver Broncos, 30-6, in Week 7.
Packers vs Chiefs Prop Bet
All Packers-Chiefs odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Green Bay Packers -3 (-120) — The Green Bay Packers have started games out fast this season. They have averaged 17 first half points over the past five games, which is a +6.2 differential against opponents. Kansas City will have Matt Moore starting at quarterback, which shouldn't be a death sentence for the team, but there might be some growing pains to start, especially with the struggling offensive line against the pass rushers of Green Bay.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.