Cover Photo: Getty Images
Packers vs Bears Game Info
Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears
Date: Thursday, September 5, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Location: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Packers vs Bears Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+156) | CHI: (-180)
Spread: GB: +3.5 (-110) | CHI: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Packers vs Bears Betting Trends & Stats
- Green Bay and Chicago split the season series in 2018, each getting one win.
- The total was split on the O/U in the two games between Green Bay and Chicago last season.
- Green Bay was 6-9-1 against the spread (ATS) in 2018.
- Chicago was 12-5 ATS in 2018.
- The total went over in eight of Green Bay's 16 games in 2018.
Packers vs Bears Prop Bet
All Packers-Bears betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin: Green Bay Packers by 1-13 Points (+210) – The Packers are coming off an underwhelming 2018 that saw them finish 6-9-1, and ultimately led to the dismissal of longtime head coach Mike McCarthy. There has been a ton of drama surrounding Packers' quarterback Aaron Rodgers, and the crew from Green Bay this offseason, but look for Rodgers to come out and try to make a statement in Week 1. Although the teams split the series last season, both games between Green Bay and Chicago were close, with an average margin of victory of four points, which suggests a close game that Green Bay might have more motivation to win to start off 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.