Pacers vs Rockets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Max Staley
Pacers vs Rockets Game Info
Indiana Pacers (43-28) vs. Houston Rockets (44-26)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Pacers vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+240) | HOU: (-295)
Spread: IND: +7 (-110) | HOU: -7 (-110)
Total: 231 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: 62% | HOU: 38%
Pacers vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Indiana is 6-2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Indiana is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games.
- Houston is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games.
Pacers vs Rockets Stats
- Indiana is averaging 109.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 107.7 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 108.3 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.7 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.