Saint Preux vs Menifield Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 7 Light Heavyweight Bout
Ovince "OSP" Saint Preux (24-14-0, 11 KO, 8 Submission) vs. Alonzo Menifield (9-1-0, 8 KO, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, August 22, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight on the main card, which begins at 8:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Saint Preux vs Menifield Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 7 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ovince Saint Preux: (+116)
- Alonzo Menifield: (-134)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Saint Preux by KO/TKO: (+700)
- Saint Preux by Points: (+420)
- Saint Preux by Submission: (+380)
- Menifield by KO/TKO: (+135)
- Menifield by Points: (+500)
- Menifield by Submission: (+2600)
Saint Preux vs Menifield Betting Trends
- Ovince Saint Preux lost to Ben Rothwell, by decision, in his most recent bout on May 13, 2020.
- Alonzo Menifield lost to Devin Clark, by decision, in his most recent bout on June 6, 2020.
- Saint Preux averages 2.60 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46 percent accuracy rate.
- Menifield averages 3.75 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47 percent accuracy rate.
- Saint Preux averages 2.91 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45 percent defense rate.
- Menifield averages 3.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40 percent defense rate.
- Saint Preux has a 40 percent takedown accuracy rate.
- Menifield has an 85 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.