Orioles vs Yankees Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (39-78, 21-35 Away) vs. New York Yankees (77-41, 43-18 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 12, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Orioles vs Yankees Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+320) | NYY: (-390)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (+154) | NYY: -1.5 (-180)
Total: 11 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 20% | NYY: 80%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Gabriel Ynoa (1-6, 5.57 ERA) | NYY: James Paxton (7-6, 4.40 ERA)
Orioles vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Baltimore's last six games.
- Baltimore is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The Yankees are 10-2 straight up in their last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Yankees' last seven games against Baltimore.
Orioles vs Yankees Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 4.36 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.90 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Gabriel Ynoa is 0-1 with a 4.05 ERA in four career appearances (two starts) against the Yankees.
- James Paxton is is 4-1 with a 3.38 ERA in six career starts against Baltimore.
Orioles vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Orioles-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- James Paxton - Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-138) — Paxton has been a strikeout machine this year with 130 Ks in 102 1/3 innings pitched. In terms of this total, he has hit the over in three of his last six starts, and is going up against a Baltimore offense that strikes out 9.15 times per game (No. 21 in the MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.