Cover Photo: Getty Images
Orioles vs Yankees Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (14-26, 8-11 Away) vs. New York Yankees (24-16, 13-9 Home)
Date: Monday, May 13, 2019
Time: 6:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Orioles vs Yankees Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+200) | NYY: (-235)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-104) | NYY: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 21% | NYY: 79%
Starting Pitcher: BAL: David Hess (1-4, 5.50 ERA) | NYY: Jonathan Loaisiga (1-1, 4.50 ERA)
Orioles vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- Baltimore is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Baltimore's last eight games.
- The Yankees are 6-2 straight up in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees' last seven games.
Orioles vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Orioles-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luke Voit To Hit a Home Run (+270) – Luke Voit is second on the Yankees with 10 home runs this season with two of those coming against the Orioles. Baltimore's starter David Hess has given up 10 home runs in 34 1/3 innings pitched, including two in his last start. Baltimore as a team has given up 84 home runs, which is worst in the league by 18 home runs. Someone on the Yankees will almost certainly go yard on Monday night and Voit is as good a candidate as any.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.