Orioles vs Rays Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (14-14, 8-1 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (19-11, 10-5 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2020
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field — St. Petersburg, FL
How to Watch: Fox Sports One
Orioles vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+190) | TB: (-225)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-116) | TB: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 8 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): BAL: (N/A) | TB: (N/A)
World Series Odds: BAL: (+16000) | TB: (+1400)
Orioles vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Orioles: Tommy Milone (1-3, 4.13 ERA)
Rays: Tyler Glasnow (0-1, 6.00 ERA)
Orioles vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 8
Orioles vs Rays Betting Trends
- Baltimore defeated Boston, 5-4, in its most recent game on Sunday Aug. 23.
- Tampa Bay lost to Toronto yesterday, 6-4, in its most recent game.
- The total has hit the under in four of Baltimore's last five games.
- Baltimore is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Tampa Bay's last 12 games.
- Tampa Bay is 13-3 straight up in its last 16 games.
Orioles vs Rays Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 4.96 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Baltimore is surrendering 5.29 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 5.23 runs per game this season (No. 6 in the MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 4.40 runs per game this season (No. 10 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.