Oregon vs USC Conference Championship Game Info
Pac-12 College Football Conference Championship
Oregon Ducks (3-2, 3-2 Pac-12) vs. No. 15 USC Trojans (5-0, 5-0 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Oregon vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+132) | USC: (-162)
Spread: ORE: +3.5 (-122) | USC: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: (60%) | USC: (40%)
Oregon vs USC Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oregon: (43.1%) | USC: (56.9%)
Oregon vs USC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated USC, 56-24, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Oregon is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with USC.
- Oregon is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with USC.
- Oregon lost to Cal, 21-17, on the road in its most recent game in Week 14.
- Then-No. 15 USC defeated UCLA, 43-38, on the road in its most recent game in Week 15.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.