Oregon vs USC Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
No. 7 Oregon Ducks (7-1, 5-0 Pac-12) vs. USC Trojans (5-3, 4-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Oregon vs USC Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (-200) | USC: (+170)
Spread: ORE: -5 (-110) | USC: +5 (-110)
Total: 60 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORE: 67% | USC: 33%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ORE: (+15000) | USC: (+20000)
Oregon vs USC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Oregon, 45-20, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 5, 2016.
- Oregon is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with USC.
- USC is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- Oregon defeated Washington State, 37-35, at home in Week 9.
- USC defeated Colorado, 35-31, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.