Oregon vs Colorado Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
Oregon vs Colorado Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Oregon Ducks (11-2, 0-0 PAC-12) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (11-2, 0-0 PAC-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: CU Events Center — Boulder, CO
Oregon vs Colorado Basketball Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (-120) | COL: (+100)
Spread: ORE: -1 (-110) | COL: + (-110)
Total: 138 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: 90% | COL: 10%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORE: (+1400) | COL: (+8000)
Oregon vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado beat Oregon, 73-51, in the most recent matchup between these two on Feb. 2, 2019.
- Oregon is 3-2 straight up in the last five head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- Oregon is 8-11 straight up in 19 all-time matchups with Colorado.
- Oregon is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games and 10-3 ATS on the season.
- Colorado is 3-2 ATS in its last five games and 5-7-1 ATS on the season.
- Oregon defeated Alabama State, 98-59, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 29.
- Colorado defeated Iona, 99-54, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.