The Oregon Ducks versus the California Golden Bears is on the college basketball schedule for Saturday.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Oregon vs Cal Point Spread
Oregon is favored by 13.5 points against Cal. Oregon is -110 to cover the spread, while Cal is -110.
Oregon vs Cal Over/Under
A combined point total of 132 has been set for Oregon-Cal on February 12, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Oregon vs Cal Moneyline
Oregon is a -1300 favorite on the moneyline, while Cal is a +760 underdog.
Oregon vs Cal Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oregon wins (90.2%)
Oregon vs Cal Betting Trends
- Oregon's record against the spread (ATS) is 9-15-0.
- The Ducks have one win ATS (1-3) as a 13.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Out of 23 Oregon games so far this season, 13 have hit the over.
- Cal has 16 wins in 25 games against the spread this year.
- The Golden Bears have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 13.5-point underdog or more this year.
- Out of 25 Cal games so far this season, 13 have gone over the total.
Oregon vs Cal Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Oregon: (-1300) | Cal: (+760)
- Spread: Oregon: -13.5 (-110) | Cal: +13.5 (-110)
- Total: 132 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!