Oregon vs UCLA Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
No. 10 Oregon Ducks (5-1, 2-1 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (5-2, 3-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Bowl – Pasadena, CA
Oregon vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OREG: (+110) | UCLA: (-134)
Spread: OREG: -2.5 (-112) | UCLA: +2.5 (-108)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OREG: (N/A) | UCLA: (N/A)
Oregon vs UCLA Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oregon: (35.3%) | UCLA: (64.7%)
Oregon vs UCLA Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 39-30 straight up in 69 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- Oregon defeated UCLA, 38-35, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Oregon is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Oregon's last nine games.
- UCLA is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games against a Pac-12 opponent.
- The total has hit the over in five of UCLA's last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.