Morales vs Pearce Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 266 — Preliminary Card Featherweight Bout
Omar Morales (11-1-0, 2 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Jonathan "JSP" Pearce (10-4-0, 8 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Morales vs Pearce Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 266 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Omar Morales: (-150)
- Jonathan Pearce: (+122)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Morales by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Morales by Points: (N/A)
- Morales by Submission: (N/A)
- Pearce by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Pearce by Points: (N/A)
- Pearce by Submission: (N/A)
Morales vs Pearce Prediction
UFC 266 Morales-Pearce prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Omar Morales (86%)
Method of Victory: Decision (84%)
Morales vs Pearce Betting Trends & Stats
- Omar Morales defeated Shane Young, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on March 27, 2021.
- Jonathan Pearce defeated Kai Kamaka, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Morales averages 3.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Pearce averages 8.80 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Morales averages 3.01 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Pearce averages 6.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Morales has a 87% takedown defense rate.
- Pearce has a 75% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.