Oilers vs Kings Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 30
NHL action on Wednesday includes the Edmonton Oilers facing the Los Angeles Kings.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oilers vs Kings Game Info
- Edmonton Oilers (37-25-5) vs. Los Angeles Kings (36-23-9)
- Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Place -- Edmonton, Alberta
Oilers vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: EDM: (-205) | LA: (+168)
- Spread: EDM: -1.5 (+128) | LA: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Oilers vs Kings Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oilers win (52.9%)
Oilers vs Kings Spread
- The Kings are at the Oilers, and underdogs by 1.5 goals. The Kings are -154 to cover the spread, and the Oilers are +128.
Oilers vs Kings Over/Under
- A combined goal total of 6.5 has been set for Oilers-Kings on March 30, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.
Oilers vs Kings Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Oilers-Kings, Edmonton is the favorite at -205, and Los Angeles is +168 playing on the road.