Oilers vs Rangers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Edmonton Oilers (18-12-2, 8-6-2 Away) vs. New York Rangers (21-8-4, 9-3-2 Home)
Date: Monday, January 3, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Oilers vs Rangers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EDM: (-125) | NYR: (+104)
Spread: EDM: -1.5 (+194) | NYR: +1.5 (-245)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-108) I Under: (-114)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: EDM: (+2000) | NYR: (+2400)
Oilers vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New York Rangers win (50.9%)
Oilers vs Rangers Betting Trends
- Edmonton is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against the Rangers.
- The total has hit the under in six of Edmonton's last nine games.
- The Rangers are 5-9 against the spread (ATS) in their last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Rangers' last seven home games.
Oilers vs Rangers Prop Bets
- Connor McDavid — 0.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Leon Draisaitl — 0.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Mika Zibanejad — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Connor McDavid — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Leon Draisaitl — 0.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Mika Zibanejad — 0.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.