The Tuesday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ohio State vs Nebraska Point Spread
Nebraska is listed as an underdog by 14 points (-110 odds), and Ohio State, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Ohio State vs Nebraska Over/Under
The over/under for Ohio State-Nebraska on March 1 is 150. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Ohio State vs Nebraska Moneyline
Ohio State is a -1400 favorite on the moneyline, while Nebraska is a +800 underdog.
Ohio State vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State win (94.5%)
Ohio State vs Nebraska Betting Trends
- Ohio State's record against the spread (ATS) is 14-12-0.
- The Buckeyes have won twice ATS (2-3) as a 14-point favorite or more this year.
- There have been 15 Ohio State games (out of 26) that hit the over this year.
- Against the spread, Nebraska is 15-14-0 this season.
- The Cornhuskers have won twice ATS (2-3) as a 14-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been 19 Nebraska games (out of 29) that hit the over this year.
Ohio State vs Nebraska Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Ohio State: (-1400) | Nebraska: (+800)
- Spread: Ohio State: -14 (-110) | Nebraska: +14 (-110)
- Total: 150 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!