Ohio State vs Michigan Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14 Game
Ohio State vs Michigan Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 14: "The Game"
No. 1 Ohio State Buckeyes (11-0, 8-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 13 Michigan Wolverines (9-2, 6-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium – Ann Arbor, MI
Ohio State vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-340) | MICH: (+260)
Spread: OSU: -8 (-110) | MICH: +8 (-110)
Total: 50 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: 79% | MICH: 21%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OSU: (+175) | MICH: (N/A)
Ohio State vs Michigan All-Time Record
- Saturday's meeting between Ohio State and Michigan will mark the 115th edition of "The Game."
- Michigan leads the all-time, head-to-head series with Ohio State, 58-50-6 (W-L-D).
- The winner of Saturday's meeting between Ohio State and Michigan will also surpass the other for the claim to the second-highest winning percentage in college football history.
- Michigan's all-time football record is 962-344-36 (.7303).
- Ohio State's all-time football record is 922-325-53 (.7296).
Michigan Stadium Capacity
- The "Big House" (Michigan Stadium) seating capacity is 107,601.
Ohio State vs Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Michigan, 62-39, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Ohio State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Ohio State is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Ohio State defeated then-No. 8 Penn State, 28-17, at home in Week 13.
- Michigan defeated Indiana, 39-14, on the road in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.