Ohio State vs Indiana Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes (5-1, 3-0 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (2-4, 0-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Bloomington, IN
Ohio State vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-1100) | IU: (+650)
Spread: OSU: -18.5 (-112) | IU: +18.5 (-108)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (N/A) | IU: (N/A)
Ohio State vs Indiana Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ohio State: (91.7%) | Indiana: (8.3%)
Ohio State vs Indiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 77-9-4 in 90 all-time head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Ohio State defeated Indiana, 42-35, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Ohio State's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Indiana's last five games against Ohio State.
- Ohio State is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Indiana.
- Indiana is 6-3 ATS in its last nine home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.