Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 4 Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NBA Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 4 Info
NBA Playoffs: POR Leads 2-1
No. 2 Denver Nuggets (54-28, 20-21 Away) vs. No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers (53-29, 32-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center – Portland, OR
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+132) | POR: (-156)
Spread: DEN: +3.5 (-110) | POR: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 210 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 59% | POR: 41%
Series Price: DEN: (+205) | POR: (-260)
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats
- Denver is 15-17 against the spread (ATS) after a loss this season, including the playoffs.
- Denver is 12-13 ATS as road underdogs this season, including the playoffs.
- Portland is 22-16-1 ATS as home favorites this season, including the playoffs.
- The total has hit the over in four of Portland's last six postseason games.
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Trail Blazers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Match & Total Double: Portland Trail Blazers & Over 210.5 (+220) – The Trail Blazers have been dominant at home recently. Portland has won each of its last 12 games at the Moda Center, including all four of its postseason contests at home. Additionally, the total score between these two has gone over 211 in four of the last five matchups between the Trail Blazers and the Denver Nuggets.
Sign up with TVG to bet the Derby and get guaranteed 40/1 odds on any horse! Plus, exclusive to Fanduel players, get a $10 Fanduel credit when you make your first deposit. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.