Nuggets vs Lakers Game 5 Info
NBA Western Conference Finals - Game 5 (LAL Leads 3-1)
No. 1 Los Angeles Lakers (52-19) vs. No. 3 Denver Nuggets (46-27)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex — Lake Buena Vista, FL
Nuggets vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+205) | LAL: (-250)
Spread: DEN: +6 (-110) | LAL: -6 (-110)
Total: 214.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (73%) | LAL: (27%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+3600) | LAL: (-330)
Nuggets vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Nuggets +6
Over/Under: Over 214.5
NBA Playoff Bracket
Nuggets vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The Lakers defeated Denver in Game 4, 114-108.
- Denver is 11-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Denver's last 12 games.
- The Lakers are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Lakers' last seven games against Denver.
Nuggets vs Lakers Stats
- Denver is averaging 110.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 109.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 113.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!