Nuggets vs Lakers Game Info
Denver Nuggets (46-24) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (51-18)
Date: Monday, Aug. 10, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Nuggets vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+176) | LAL: (-210)
Spread: DEN: +5 (-110) | LAL: -5 (-110)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: 70% | LAL: 30%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: DEN: (+2700) | LAL: (+270)
Nuggets vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Denver is 6-3 in its last nine games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- The total has hit the over in each of Denver's last five games.
- The Lakers are 1-6 ATS in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Lakers' last nine games.
Nuggets vs Lakers Stats
- Denver is averaging 111.2 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 18 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 108.6 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 113.2 PPG this season (T-No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.0 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.