Nuggets vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Denver Nuggets (12-8, 7-3 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (16-6, 4-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Nuggets vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+176) | LAL: (-210)
Spread: DEN: +5 (-110) | LAL: -5 (-112)
Total: 216.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (41%) | LAL: (59%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+2200) | LAL: (+260)
Nuggets vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nuggets vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Denver is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Denver's last six road games.
- The Lakers are 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Lakers' last eight games against Denver.
- Denver defeated the Jazz, 128-117, in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
- The Lakers defeated the Hawks, 107-99, in its most recent game on Feb. 1, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.